- Use WordPress to manage your website
- have the Wappointment plugin for WordPress installed on it (here is how to install it)
Connecting Wappointment to Zoom is really easy.
You can achieve that in under a minute, watch the video below.
Automatically generated meetings
Once connected to Zoom, each new booking made through Wappointment will automatically be recorded in your list of meetings within your Zoom account.
Automatically updated meetings
Each Zoom meeting that has been created through Wappointment will be updated if you or the client having made the appointment reschedules the appointment.
Automatically deleted meetings
Each Zoom meeting that has been created through Wappointment will be delete if you or the client having made the appointment cancels the appointment.
Tired of Wappointment? You can uninstall or revoke the access you had granted us really quickly.
From your Zoom account:
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Wappointment for WordPress app.
- Click the Wappointment for WordPress app.
- Click Uninstall.
- Login to your Wappointment.com Account
- Go to your account page if not automatically redirected
- If the connection is active, it will appear as connected
- To revoke the access simply click the red cross in the top right corner of the Zoom access
You can’t find an answer to your question here?
Well go on then, shoot us an email! We’ll be happy to help.
We answer 7 days a week whenever we see your question.
You can usually expect an answer within 12h to 24h after submitting your question.
This said you might get lucky and we may answer much faster than that.